Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Science at Westmont College.
Internship through Westmont Downtown, a social entrepreneurship program that applies the liberal arts education to real life.
4-year APP Academy Graduate at Pasadena High School
College pathway program in web design, desktop applications, mobile apps and game development.
• Engineered new portfolio website infrastructure and frontend on time and within budget using APIs, agile methodology and WordPress technology
• Created planning high fidelity wireframes catering to the client’s needs
• Conducted meetings and provided user documentation for finished product
• Engineered new podcast website infrastructure and frontend on time and within budget using agile methodology and Wordpress technology
• Created planning lo-fi and high-fi wireframes catering to the client’s needs
• Integrated dynamic Libsyn podcast backend with WordPress site
• Developed several web pages for Westmont College’s new public website including its Admissions, Engineering, Westmont Magazine, Public Safety pages
• Migrated content from the College's old site to the new
• Implemented mobile aware functionality, User Interfaces
• Designed using Drupal content management framework